Thursday 5 January 2017

Lego Santa's Visit Christmas Seasonal Set

Lego Christmas sets


We love seasonal Lego sets and minifigures. Actually we just love Lego. Full stop. We can't get enough of it. This Christmas we had plenty of Lego to play with, thanks to generous grandparents, well, and thanks to me too.
As Eddie is obsessed with Nexo Knights and loves playing the game on ipad, I bought several Nexo Knights sets on Black Friday, and took them with us to Italy to put under the Christmas tree as gifts for Eddie.
As if that was not enough, I couldn't resist buying a Lego Santa's Visit Christmas Seasonal Set (40125) in Sainsbury's. I thought it would be a lovely seasonal toy, small enough to put in the suitcase with us. Little did I know that Nonno and Nonna would splash on Lego big time.
Eddie was so Lego-ed on Christmas day, and so ecstatic to find his favourite Nexo Knights under the tree that he hardly paid any attention to Santa's Visit.
So, I built it myself. When we were resting after Christmas lunch, I quietly enjoyed myself with Lego.
It is available on amazon for £14.99, but I definitely paid £7 in Sainsbury's, and that's about the right price for it.



It is a lovely festive scene - a living room with a fireplace, armchair and Christmas tree. The armchair is set on a rotating base. There is a minifigure of Santa included, as well as a little cat. I loved the little table with a cup of tea and mince pies (not sure if they are mince pies, they do look more like choc chip cookies).
The attention to detail is impeccable.
There are two Christmas stockings and a wreath hanging over the fireplace, the flame of the fire and Christmas tree decorations.
It is easy to assemble, with clear instructions, and is a real pleasure to play with.
This charming seasonal set will make a lovely gift for any Lego fans.

Christmas Lego sets

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely set. I love the cat! Hes got his eyes on the pies

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely set isn't it. It was on special offer in Sainsburys as that's where our elf bought it too. I bought the Snowman set on Amazon and that was more expensive.

    ReplyDelete